Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Colour Sticker Code

RAPIDO

Hi everyone im new here it looks like a friendly forum so i registered and hope that you guys would help me out.

I have few open scratches on my Aygo 2006 and like to paint this. But i coulnd't find the VIN Sticker, looked every inch of the car but there wasn't one.

Mostly its on the door side (sometimes under) and on the side of the engine motor but no luck.

But the paint of my car is the came as this one and like to know the colour code.

Toyota_Aygo_front_20071204.jpg

There Should be a Small Plate About 1 Inch Long And About 1/8-1/4 Inches Wide on The Driver side at The bottom Of The Windshield Right Where The Dash Butts Up Against The Windshield,Then if That Fails,Look On The Inside of The Driver's Door Either on The Jamb Where the Latch that Holds The Door Closed.

I think you will find its Ice blue metallic colour code 8R0

There Should be a Small Plate About 1 Inch Long And About 1/8-1/4 Inches Wide on The Driver side at The bottom Of The Windshield Right Where The Dash Butts Up Against The Windshield,Then if That Fails,Look On The Inside of The Driver's Door Either on The Jamb Where the Latch that Holds The Door Closed.

I think you will find its Ice blue metallic colour code 8R0

Thanks for the tip its very dark outside right now i will check it tomorrow. And thanks for the colour code someone sells the bottle with brush in the lid with the colour code Ice Blue. I shall buy it ASAP

Yes, the 2007 brochure shows this colour as Ice Blue metallic (8R0).

Touch up sticks complete with the clear over lacquer are available from your Toyota dealer at a reasonable price

Touch up sticks complete with the clear over lacquer are available from your Toyota dealer at a reasonable price

Yea they are very cheap. I glued a led strip on my bumper and couple hours ago they stopped working and took the leds and while i did that the paint came with it but lucky there were like 4 or 5 round spots.

I ordered one bottle what do you reccomend me to do first.

Use pre paint prep to remove all grease and dirt.

Prime and feather the paint work before putting on the finish coat.

Use pre paint prep to remove all grease and dirt.

Prime and feather the paint work before putting on the finish coat.

Just like that? Very easy excited right now cant wait for paint :D. Thanks!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links