Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

O5 Plate Corolla Verso Sale For Spares Or Repair

dragonfly29

It is with a heavy Heart that I have to sell my Corolla Verso VVT- I T2, Car is an O5 plate, Petrol, 1.6, Seven seats, in Blue.

The car is in good condition on the Body Panels ( slight cosmetic damage over rear passenger Wheel Arch and on Drivers side front Bumper ) new starter Motor 3 Months ago, Brake Pads replaced in May at MOT,Tyres in Good nick, Seats in great condition (need a clean) MOT until May 2015 overall good Car. Now the bad news and reason for Ad, last Saturday engine Management kicked in and Garage says 3 Valves have No Compression....and unless I want to find a second hand Engine not economically viable. Book price for Car if running £2500, I don't expect to get that sort of Money due to Damage but only Fair offers please.

I can send Photos etc on request and will answer any questions, will only sell as whole Car with Cash on collection please.

I must say "Sorry" should have been more specific with Price. I would like around the £700 mark for the Car if possible.

Thanks

Edited by dragonfly29

As the terms and conditions of the club do not allow bids or auctions please put on a reserve price or you post will be removed.

Many thanks

Raistlin

Sorry I have just edited with price.

Regards Lee.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links