Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Upgrade

smudge-1991

Ye anchoring up on the motorway ain't gonna get the heat into them quick enough

Yeah predator pads together with dimpled and grooved MTEC discs. That'd be a good choice for sure if you're aiming to reduce the brake dust.

I had MTEC grooved discs with Ferodo Premier pads - worked very well. I also recommend getting the disks coated (I had black) for the few extra pounds as while it will wear off the disc swept area quickly it will keep the hub section looking good & rust free.

• Like 2

I had MTEC grooved discs with Ferodo Premier pads - worked very well. I also recommend getting the disks coated (I had black) for the few extra pounds as while it will wear off the disc swept area quickly it will keep the hub section looking good & rust free.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Black diamond pads how do I know of its a Bosch build caliper or akebono

You should ask it from the seller. If you mean which ones your car has it can be checked from your Toyota dealer by telling the VIN code and asking which system does your car have.

I figured it now went on the Toyota parts catalogue and cross referenced part numbers and the fact that the pads say Bosch on them sort of hinted