Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Mpg In Warm Weather

bobkneale

Hi, kinda new here with my 2013 Iq 2 manual (11'000 miles). Love the car and it drives better than much bigger cars I've owned.

I did a 380 round trip at the weekend mainly on dual carriageways with some country lanes and some heavy stop-start traffic and I got 68+ mpg which I'm very happy about. On the way there I was hitting over 70mpg till I got stuck in heavy traffic for almost 40 minutes.

I was driving quite normally to be honest sticking to a maximum of 60ish on the dual carriageways, medium acceleration (if that makes sense) and I had the climate control on auto set to 20c the whole journey. I didn't really follow the shift indicator using 3rd for 30mph, 4th for 40mph etc. There was only me in the car and had some luggage in the back.

I has recently serviced the car with a new air filter and 0w20 oil change + filter. The tyres were at the correct psi too. I use Tesco momentum 99ron petrol.

Just my input as I know some people are struggling to get a decent mpg and some are doing really well. I hope people finds this useful

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links