Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

X Editions - Anybody Got One? Ordered?

zinterz

I've ordered the new x-cite 5dr with black roof decal and I'm really looking forward to getting it (2 month wait for delivery - booooo!). I'm wondering who else has ordered one of the new models? Does anybody have one already? What made you choose it? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

Picking up a x-clusiv 5pm tomorrow evening only 2 weeks after ordering. Looking forward to driving home in it.

Picking up a x-clusiv 5pm tomorrow evening only 2 weeks after ordering. Looking forward to driving home in it.

Really? That's brilliant. Let us know what it's like! I ordered mine last weekend and I have to wait until October. I wonder why that is... :(

Also main reason I picked it was its orange with black wheels and looks awesome, also it drives great and is a lot of fun to drive! The new touch screen and DAB radio is great, loving planet rock in the car :)

Picked up my x-cite 5 door yesterday, loving it so far!

Lovely! Favourite thing so far? I was wondering - do you know if you can pair multiple devices at once to the bluetooth? I use my iPad for music, but I'd like to have my iPhone available for hands free calls, too.

Lovely! Favourite thing so far? I was wondering - do you know if you can pair multiple devices at once to the bluetooth? I use my iPad for music, but I'd like to have my iPhone available for hands free calls, too.

I have not tried yet, we also have a Yaris we got in March and I have three phones paired to that so pretty sure it would do the same.

Favourite thing is how much fun to drive also it turns heads :)

I have not tried yet, we also have a Yaris we got in March and I have three phones paired to that so pretty sure it would do the same.

Is that at the same time?? :) fantastic! It turned heads when I tested it!

I wonder why mine has a 2 month wait and others are getting there's straight away. Should I contact the dealer and ask, or am I being impatient?

I wonder why mine has a 2 month wait and others are getting there's straight away. Should I contact the dealer and ask, or am I being impatient?

Actually on the yaris I have that many paired but can only use one at a time, I will test the aygo to see.

I ordered mine on the 5th July so took over a month.

Actually on the yaris I have that many paired but can only use one at a time, I will test the aygo to see.

Oh okay so I am being a bit hasty! Thank you for your help with that. Were you quoted The beginning of August or later? I'm hopeful that my delivery date will be moved closer as we get closer to it... :)

Oh okay so I am being a bit hasty! Thank you for your help with that. Were you quoted The beginning of August or later? I'm hopeful that my delivery date will be moved closer as we get closer to it... :)

I was quoted end of first week of August so it was spot on really. They did say it would potentially be early but didn't end up that way, I hated waiting lol.

Anyway here is a photo of it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Toyota OC mobile app

post-122438-140744086702_thumb.jpg

I was quoted end of first week of August so it was spot on really. They did say it would potentially be early but didn't end up that way, I hated waiting lol.

Anyway here is a photo of it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Toyota OC mobile app

Beautiful car! Making the wait worse!! Haha :) enjoy it! Keep in touch, I'd love to know how you are getting on with it as you use it more :)

Yes the Aygo can do exactly what you want, you can have two bluetooth devices connected at once, one for phone and one for BT Audio. you could also plug your Ipad into the USB and have it connected as an IPod which will also display album art and charge the device.

Yes the Aygo can do exactly what you want, you can have two bluetooth devices connected at once, one for phone and one for BT Audio. you could also plug your Ipad into the USB and have it connected as an IPod which will also display album art and charge the device.

That's fantastic news!! No need to buy a new phone with more space. Thank you!

Picking up my X-pression next week. :clap:

What colour did you go for? Any extras? :)

Zinterz, the reason you have such a long wait is because you most likely added alot of spec ontop of the standard model. It will take more time fitting items to fit your specification.

Zinterz, the reason you have such a long wait is because you most likely added alot of spec ontop of the standard model. It will take more time fitting items to fit your specification.

I added the decal roof and the Supagard only, however along with more orders I guess it can take longer. Impatience is my specialty!

Haha, I would feel exactly the same if I were in your shoes!

Haha, I would feel exactly the same if I were in your shoes!

I'll survive! I have my trusty Aygo Black for the interim :)

Went for the dark metallic blue and added the keyless entry, push button start plus climate control aircon.

Should be getting it about wednesday.

Went for the dark metallic blue and added the keyless entry, push button start plus climate control aircon.

Should be getting it about wednesday.

Sounds great! Let us know how you get on with it :)

I've done a rubbish edit of the one I've ordered (with the black decal) - thoughts? Does it look better or worse? I love it!

I'm not looking for thoughts on my editing skills - they're rubbish :P

Here's both the original and edited version:

1TUmi3Nl.jpg

DEQ9ZSxl.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links