Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

X Editions - Anybody Got One? Ordered?

zinterz

Hopefully I get mine in the next three weeks. I am so excited (pardon the pun). The kids at school think that I am so cool because I drive a land rover but I cannot wait to scale down to this little beauty. I have kept it a secret and am looking forward to surprising them all.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally picked up my car yesterday! Here are a few photos :)

post-142761-141250033189_thumb.jpgpost-142761-141250034222_thumb.jpgpost-142761-141250038658_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

• Like 1

Nice one. Mine is due 17th October but I've gone for the 3dr. x

• 3 weeks later...

Zinterz .....I finally got mine yesterday!! 3dr and black roof .... looks the nutz!!!

• 3 weeks later...

iQ3 owner since 2010 moving over to an Aygo x-clusiv x-shift this week.

My dealer are selling their demo for £10,995 and it has the x-shield pack on it, just over 400 miles and they're giving me one free service, as I just had my iQ serviced in October.

I really wanted smart entry, as my iQ came with it and I really like that feature, but I don't want leather seats. To get smart entry would mean waiting until January to get the car, possibly lose money on my trade in and pay much more than the demo's price without the x-shield pack and have leather seats.

I'm not bothered about losing rain sensing wipers or auto dimming rear view mirror, but I will miss smart entry, auto down and up windows and electric folding in mirrors.

The Aygo gains in other areas though, such as economy, cheaper tax, parking camera, DAB radio, no MOTs again for a while.

I will really miss my iQ and it's clever design and spec, it has been trouble free too, but the longer I wait to change it, the more money I'll lose on it and the Aygo demo's price and availability seemed too good to pass on after a night of weighing up the pros and cons.

Edit: It's the start/stop button I'll miss more than the smart entry part of this set up.

I always find that strange when people say if they don't trade in soon they will lose more money. The newer the car the quicker it will lose it's money so the one your buying will lose money quicker than the one you currently have. I love rain sensitive wipers, it's one of those things you don't realise how good it is until u lose it. Bit like climate control. The Aygo does look better than the IQ though and has far more space. Be interesting to see how better it drives compared to the IQ :-)

I'm not saying I don't like those features, but they are ones I could live without. Smart entry is the tough one for me to lose, but that's lessened by the cost of the demo Aygo. My iQ cost around £2,000 more than this Aygo.

They wouldn't guarantee the trade in value they've offered me now if I got the new car in Jan. So potentially less to put in and more difference to make up with the new car price in that scenario.

My iQ is a 1.33 auto and the 1.0 x-shift didn't really feel any slower when I tested it. The auto box was a bit unusual, as it's different to any other type I've driven before.

I picked up my Aygo x-clusiv last night.

I'm not reaching for the features I've lost from my iQ as much as I thought after four years, but the turning circle is taking a bit of getting used to. The iQ could manage some great turns and you could do things in minimal manoeuvres. I'll soon get used to it though.

Going to get the rear windows tinted as soon as possible. It's my favourite mod and takes the edge off of headlights at night.

I must say my excite model looks much better with the back windows tinted. I am now thinking about changing the headlight and spotlight bulbs to HID's ... has anyone else done this yet?

Tints are booked for next Friday.

Now that I've had the car for several days I am missing something from the iQ and it's not the gadgets it had over the Aygo. To my surprise it's the length of the car and its turning circle. I had compared them on paper, but the difference when actually driving them as your daily car is huge. I can't get off our drive or park at work as easily in the Aygo. The Aygo isn't as wide as the iQ though, which does have its advantages.

I'm not finding the reversing camera very useful at the moment. It's a shame it doesn't have the parallel lines on the screen like the Prius, as those were useful to aid parking.

Does the Aygo have a steering lock after removing the ignition key, as I haven't located the correct position for it yet if it does?

I was driving around in a Land Rover Discovery 3 before getting my little Aygo ..... I think the turning circle is brilliant compared with my monster and it is so refreshingly easy to park now. :)

I know I'll get used to, just surprised how different it is from the iQ when dimensions aren't a million miles apart.

I quite like driving the x-shift box using the paddles, it seems to drive smoother when you've got control over 1st and 2nd gear.

• 2 months later...

Hi All, got my Aygo Xclusive ordered. should be here in early Feb. been without a car for a few months now and can't wait for the dealer to ring. :flowers:

• 5 weeks later...

I have had my 64 plate Aygo X-clusiv since November and love it, comfortable and easy to drive. Supplemented it with a 64Gig USB drive, Brodit car phone mounting kit, Mini 0806 Dashcam, oh yes and a cheap and cheerful (but comfortable) back massager/seat heater. Luxury! :clap:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links