Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parts Orderd!

Nizan

Ok guys I finaly ordered my first parts for the car this morning.

The goodies so far:

1. A'PEXI Induction kit

2. Fujitsubo Power Getter Exhaust (looks nice, !Removed! name :lol: )

3. 3G grooved/drilled RS Front Brake Discs (sorry couldnt be ****d to wait for group buy to happern :P )

4. PENDING: TEIN Coilover Suspension.

Induction Kit and discs will be here in a few days so piccys following soon.

Thanks to you all for your advice and patience, and many thanks to Kevin at ENVY Performance for his advice and great service.

Niz :thumbsup:

how much did the coilovers set you back?

ahhh thats the Pending bit lol Kevins waiting for a E-mail for TEIN then he is going to give me a call in the morning with a price, im bracing myself though :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like a great setup. :yes:

Been eyeing up the 3G brakes myself so let us know what they're like.

sounds like a pretty serious set of mods to me :thumbsup:

nothing like top notch suspension to make small cars like the yaris handle like a bugger :D

just been speakin to kevin meself :D

what a fine chap he is!

Fujitsubo Power Getter!! Noooo! Thats my exhaust... and was apparently the only 1 in the country on a Yaris. Oh well... you'll love it its the nutz... oh and... its a tad (very) loud :P

Sounds gorgeous. Let it warm up and when you put your foot down it pops between gears... :drool:

I love it so much!

Anyway, I guess it was pay da yfor you cus thats gotta be a few grands worth of mods?

Sounds good Nizan and where have u been 4 the last couple of months? U've not been on in ages apart from the last week? Or is that someone else i'm thinkin bout?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Sorry only just replying, just spent 4 hours cleaning the interior of my car :ffs:

ok.....

@ Storm: will do mate ill just check my garage when i fit them, ive got greenstuff pads so will be interesting to see if the new discs eat them up, might need red stuff???

@ Jaxx: you getting some new toys too mate?????? :P

@ S0ocks: soz mate read all you lot raving on about the Zorst, then Kevin told me once again how good it was on the phone, so we are the only 2 in U.K?. Yeah a few grands worth on the way, was my savings for a trip to Vegas but i can always go another year, was ment to be going with GF but we split up, at least my car gets some treats now :lol::lol::lol:

@ Ryan1985: yeah i was away from the fourum about 6 weeks mate been working hard saving some cash, buts its me yeah, was a member on here last year too but my username dissapeared :lol::lol::lol:

Im thinking of selling my bike too want some forced induction under the hood, dont know if im serious yet might just be heatstroke :wacko:

Cheers Fellas

Niz