Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof Rack

smudge-1991

What roof bars would you use on a 3 Dr Auris ... Or do u lot on here use

Think most either use Toyota's own or Thule (who I think make the Toyota branded roof bars). See (check compatibility):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-AURIS-5-DOOR-ROOF-RACK-GENUINE-TOYOTA-ACCESSORY-/161077431992?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2580f68eb8

Could also send a personal message to Parts King, detailing your car and what you want.

If you have a TOC Halfords discount card, you can get 15% off Thule products at Halfords.

I was just wondering about it as I am looking to get some as I now have two young kids and the amount of stuff is filling the car rather annoying Tbh so wondered if people had them and used them ... I have only ever seen them on 5 Dr models

I'm just browsing atm but I have noticed that a lot are saying about a short roof adaptor and a lot aren't is it really that important surely you can just use abit of common sense in where to put them on the roof

• 3 weeks later...

I like Thule personally, made up of 3 parts, mounts, fitting kit and bars. just swapped my car to the Auris and all I had to change was the fitting kit for 12 quid, the mounts and bars I keep. Saves a lot of money when changing cars. Halfords web site is good to find out what parts you need as you pop in your number plate then go browsing around to get the best price.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links