Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Wing Mirror - Passenger

ferrariwa

Hello,

It would seem like the hardest task on earth but I require a Toyota Auris Hybrid, passenger wing mirror unit and after 2 attempts (both returned) I am back to square one.

Have tried Toyota , but with quotes ranging from £340-388 I would rather avoid this option.

Tried eBay, incorrect part delivered - unit shape was different, connector similar but different, and from 2013 model which fits onto car at window.

Tried 1stchoiceparts, wrong part - unit was correct, but connector was circular/incorrect (was 10-12 part).

Is there anywhere which can guarantee the correct part without the high cost (cant trust eBay anymore especially when they knew the car it was needed for).

thanks.

W.

Hello Wasim - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Topic moved to the Auris club.

Do you need the entire mirror? For example is the body coloured cover re-usable?

Breakers would be your only other avenue for a mirror cheaper than £300.

Try sending Parts King a personal message, detailing your car and what you want. For the complete mirror, the price will still be over £300, but there may be some discount offered. For Parts King, go to the Community page, scroll down to Sponsor's Corner and then Lindop Toyota.

I do not need the color coded back cover, just the rest.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links