Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Future Honda Hybrid

timberwolf

I hope nobody minds me mentioning the competition? The next Honda Insight Hybrid (includes a talking computer) ...

Given how Toyota with the Auris Hybrid is going backwards in styling with Analogue instrument display, it has given an opening for another Japanese maker to give the buyer digital displays.

• Like 2

Brilliant - thanks for that - great fun

Reminds me in the early days when people who hadn't been in a Hybrid before asked if it was as slow as certain TV presenters suggested.

As a laugh, I'd demonstrate the performance on an empty stretch of dual carriage or motorway (having first sneaked the display into Km/h) and floor it up to 112 (= 70 mph).

Watching the numbers ramp up was a bit reminiscent of KITT.

Ah, talking cars. I remembered an ancient sketch as being very funny, amazingly found it on Youtube, then discovered it wasn't anything like as funny as I had recalled. Nonetheless, here it is.

• Like 1

The way he says it gives me this mental image of a Dalek in the back seat yelling PETROL! PETROL! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links