Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Joined And Nearly Bought An Auris Hybrid

redadair

Hi guys, my first post ever on this forum! :)

Well, as the title states above really - should pick it up in a week. Looking for any feedback / reviews of my car

I could only stretch to the icon plus model, they are a bit on the dear side lol :)

Cheers! Red!

Hello John - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

• Like 1

Hi Red, I am in the same position in that I should be receiving my new Auris Excel, Tuesday next week.

I think I have read every review and watched every Youtube vid regarding the Auris.

There is a lot of negative press about the Auris but I have found that the general opinion from the people that matters, "customers", is what a great car it is.

• Like 1

Hi Greigster, I'm much the same with the "customer matters". I have heard the negative comments too but on previous cars people would have similar negative comments and I drive the car for my daily commute. I then think to myself what on earth are they complaining about the car handles / performs absolutely fine for everyday use and so on.

It's all down to personal opinion. Someone's ok or under par is another person's "oh this is quite good".

I've read every review and youtube vid I can find too lol! Funny we pick up the car on the same Tue!!

Cheers! Red :)

There is a lot of negative press about the Auris

Ha, define a motoring Journo? Someone who thrashes about in a freebie car supplied to him for a period of time, and if he doesnt get some good "perks" out of it, your car is a pile of dog poo............yep, just about sums up a motoring Journo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links