Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Japs@thoresby Park

Ken

The Japanese Auto & Performance Car Show is now in it's 4th year and is a firm favourite on the Jap meet's scene, form the earliest vintage & classic car's to the latest performance machine's & component car's-all the japanese market is been made welcome including:- Private entries, Trade stands, Jap'jumble concours and club display's INCLUDING TOC.

Also there is an Arena with commentator coverage, quality catering including a bistro and for the kid's a deer park and children's entertainment's.

Direction's-

Thoresby park is located nr Ollerton, North Nottinghamshire. From the A614, 2 mins north of the Ollerton RAB and 2 miles south of the A1M RAB. A map is available Here.

Ticket price's on the day are £6, for those camping on the saturday night a charge of £5 is due but you do not need a ticket for the second day as your saturday ticket is still valid.

Advance ticket's are at £4-50 and are available from me by sending me your name & address by pm and seeing i trust you all :D I'll be collecting the money from you on the day and for those that are camping i'll be collecting your camping fee's at the same time as well.

Any question's and who's coming along to one of the best show's of the year,

Ken

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Calisto

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be there coz its my birthday on the 26th June and what are great way to spend it than with my mates at TOC and Jap cars. :D :lol: Will have to confirm I will get back to you in a mo.

ASH. :thumbsup:

Thats a definate yes, my dad in his car and me in my girl. :thumbsup: :P

thorsby park...............hmmm, 10min drive, can i make that??

does the pope !Removed! in the woods, are bears catholic! :D

you doin the full weekend ken?

mega :D you bring the barby ill bring the ale

so do i need to give you 4-50 for the full weekend dude?

so do i need to give you 4-50 for the full weekend dude?

Yep but just give it to me on the day. Pm me your address so i can send you your ticket's, well once i get them of course :thumbsup:

Ken,

This show last year was our first ever TOC meet so we have to come to celebrate our anniversary :P

Babs and I will be there on the Sunday. Got some accommodation booked for the Saturday night so we should be there bright and early - as long as we get breakfast first!!.

Pm with my address is on the way.

:rolleyes: First meet anniversary, guess you couldn't miss this one then John :D

The closing date for the club advance ticket's is the 6th of June, after that you will need to purchase your tickets on the gate but will still be able to park on the club stand as long as you let me know you are coming :thumbsup:

PM already sent..ive never missed !Removed! yet and I dont intend to start esp as its 20mins away...well last year it took over an hour to get in but that was roadworks for you....:( always a great show..and I think weekend too for me this year work permitting :P

Strewth i can't believe i'm having to bump this, where's all the northern meet people gone to, let along the rest of the country.

This is a major event in the Jap meet calendar peep's and is second only to JAE :eek:

Get signed up :yes:

yeah come on ya buggers!

Nicola & I might be there on the Sunday, But we can't confirm just yet as there are a couple of things going for us that weekend... But there is an 85% chance we'll see you there :thumbsup:

Nicola & I might be there on the Sunday, But we can't confirm just yet as there are a couple of things going for us that weekend... But there is an 85% chance we'll see you there :thumbsup:

Sound's like a good chance of seeing you and Nicola then mate :thumbsup:

The advance tickets are only available if i receive your name and address by pm by midnight tomorrow people, so get signed up ;)

ken i'll be there as long as it's not raining! so i'll buy my tickets on the

day, this was the first jap show i went to few years back it was'nt held

where it is now though (cant remember where!)

keep me a place on our stand please,

Cheers kim :thumbsup:

Put me down for a place on the stand too please Ken,

I'll pay on the gate when I get there.

Cheers

Rich

woooo hooooo :P

Just incase you forgot SA.

Me, Alex (my son) and my Dad are all camping.

Can we come down Fri evening or is it defo a Saterday start????

only doing sunday think i have to work sat ken :angry:

please keep me a space 4 sunday,

kim

woooo hooooo :P

Just incase you forgot SA.

Me, Alex (my son) and my Dad are all camping.

Can we come down Fri evening or is it defo a Saterday start????

Defo a saturday start, i'll be arriving at about 9 am btw and i'll see you and Rich somewhere about that time then :D

Kimi, spot saved and i'll see you on sunday :thumbsup:

Can you pencil Anne & me in to camp Saturday night.

Will it be ok to get there early Saturday morning, or would it be better to get there Friday night?

It will all depend on getting dog sitters :thumbsup:

Can you pencil Anne & me in to camp Saturday night.

Will it be ok to get there early Saturday morning, or would it be better to get there Friday night?

It will all depend on getting dog sitters :thumbsup:

Pm me your address Les and i'll send you a couple of tickets :thumbsup:

On the saturday i have to be there for between 7-10am with all club cars on the stand by 10am, so i'm aiming for 9am which means i'll most probably be their for 8 as i always find a like minded soul on the road :D

ken ill be there for 8-9ish

give ya a hand with sorting stuff out

Yeh I am with Jaxx on that one, we will be there between 8 n 9 to give you a helping hand, or just to pass there beers :lol: unless Rich wants to do a convoy :ph34r: my Dad will be in my car so no chance of him going of the beaten track :P

Forums

News

Membership