Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Auris Hybrid Owner

Apone70

Had my Auris Hybrid Excel now for a week and loving it! Was only gonna have the Icon + but glad I got the excel as it has so many toys. I'm getting 57mpg average which is about half motor way and half town driving. My misses always has Yaris's and shes never had a problem. Unlike my Insignia before hand which was a money pit. I went for Pearl White with a panoramic roof

I have now had mine just over 5 weeks, this morning's brim to brim fill up was 55.4 mpg so I am more than happy with that, I too went for the panoramic skyroof and I couldn't resist the ice grey leather seats. I have yet to test the automatic parking, I suppose I'll get round to it sometime. My previous car was a Ford C Max 1.6 diesel which I bought for economy, sadly it didn't fit the bill, 43 mpg was pretty poor when they forecast 70+ in the brochure (I know that is on a rolling road but I would have been happy at 50 mpg). It was a six speed manual which I seemed to be forever changing gears and the turning circle was about as good as a London bus! I am so pleased I decided to bite the bullet and changed to the Auris, the automatic is great and so much easier to park in a tight garage. Keep in touch on here so I can pick up / pass on tips.

Joe

• Like 1

Hello David - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

• Like 1

I haven't used the auto parking either, it just comes up with IPA unavailable and something about turning the wheel full lock. But tbh its easier to just use the parking sensors and camera

• Like 1

I haven't used the auto parking either, it just comes up with IPA unavailable and something about turning the wheel full lock. But tbh its easier to just use the parking sensors and camera

You have to turn on park assist and turn the steering fully both ways to calibrate it before you can use it to park

oh ok cool. I'm gonna have to use it now in the car park before I leave work :clap:

just upgraded my Yaris T-Spirit Hybrid to Auris Excel Hybrid, loving it - not sure about that parking assist, had one go but prefer to park myself :)

on 59 mpg which is only a bit less than the Yaris so happy with that.

You lucky lot, ordered my pearl white Auris Excel nearly 3 weeks ago with pan roof and ice grey leather. Should have been in last Monday but has now been put back to this coming Tuesday?? Traded in a 2 1/2 year Aygo Fire, we have let the dealer have the Aygo and they have loaned us an Auris hybrid until ours is ready, it is my first hybrid, so at least we get to practice with the loan one until we pick ours up.

• Like 1

Apparently they have sold loads of Auris Hybrids, why would anyone want a Prius when the Auris looks so much nicer :laughing:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links