Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Swap.

mudinuri

Hi All,

I really need to change my 1998 Toyota RAV 4 3 door manual petrol for an Automatic and would prefer another Rav.

Is there anyone out there looking for a 3 door Manual and already has an Automatic and would be interested in somesort of a trade? Cash either way.

We"ll be sorry to see our brilliant Rav go with it"s practically unmarked Red paintwork and no major bumps or dents and the engine running like clockwork, but needs must.

My Wife wants an Automatic and as I am now retired she will use the car more than I will.

I value my car at £1300+ and would be prepared to pay another £1000 for the right car.

I hope I have not broken any rules and regulations regarding the Toyota Owners Forum with this thread.

Cheers

post-136481-0-35766900-1410614550_thumb.

Personally I'd go for a 4.2 auto, rather than the auto version of the car you have - better on fuel and you should get one for the sort of money you're talking about. You'r car looks a nice one so you shouldn't have too much trouble selling - good 3 door examples sell well.

Thanks for your reply gjnorthall,

Do you think my valuation is just about right considering the Rav has only covered 110000 miles.

You say the 4.2 Auto is the best, is that the newer shape?

Cheers

Mudinuri

post-101022-0-01465600-1410686713_thumb.

This shape - this is my wife's 2001 car. There's not really a guide price on older cars because there's so much variability but I don't think you'll be too far out at £1300 for a nice 4.1 3 door.

Thanks Gjnorthall,

Nice looking car. I nearly bought one exactly the same before I bought my present Rav, the only problem being it was a high miler, well over 190000 miles and hadn"t really been looked after.

Thanks for that anyway. I"ll have a look around and see what I can find.

In the meantime, if there is anyone out there with an Auto 4.2 who wants to sell it, then please let me know.

I can"t afford much more than £2400.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links