Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav Disk ?

BerksAV

Anyone know where to get an updated Sat Nav disk from ... other than a Toyota Dealer who charges the earth.

To be honest Ive not changed mine since it came with the car in 04 and now I drive over green areas with no roads when out of my comfort area ... guess I need an updated disc.

It doesnt have to be 2014 but guess any disk after 2010 would be better than an 04 one.

Also must the ref numbers on the Disk be the same or can any Toyota/Lexus sat Nav disk work in it. (I have Avensis Verso T Spirit new version 2004 launch)

To be honest genkville .. I have a Garmin and smart phone but the wife like's her Toyota Sat Nav as it has all her memory points stored within and one doesnt have to keep taking it off and packing away when parking the car or stopping for a few mins (to be honest i agree that part is a pain)

As far as I'm aware, there is no safe or legal way, other than using your Toyota dealer, of updating your sat nav. Some forums may publish links to specific updates, but these won't be guaranteed to work or be legal.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links