Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Me Your Window Tints...

Exvec

I am toying with the idea of getting my windows tinted,obviously my preference is the Estate in regard to pictures as this will give me a better idea.

If nobody has pictures maybe someone could photo shop my motor with tinted glass.

If you have them ?what light percentage did you go for and why.

A big pre-empted thank you for any replies.

• Like 1

Not got Estate, but the hatchback... This is how it looks with limo black. Sides and back all limo black. You can't see much at night through the boot so be careful if you haven't go reverse sensors... Or just use side mirrors.

post-143159-141081245993_thumb.jpg

post-143159-141081247714_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Not got Estate, but the hatchback... This is how it looks with limo black. Sides and back all limo black. You can't see much at night through the boot so be careful if you haven't go reverse sensors... Or just use side mirrors.

Cheers mate? what light percentage are yours.

• Like 1

avensisd4d786

Thanks for that,gives me some idea ,slightly perturbed about the situation the cars in though,on the back of a tow truck that doesn't happen to much to an Avensis ha ha.

It was on eBay breaking for spares- engine seized but apparently head ok. I come across it looking for something else.

please ensure your tint is suitable - most police forces now have access to tint meters to check if your car is road legal

Hi, might have missed something but what year is your tourer. I have a complete set of tinted windows for a 2009 tourer, had to change all mine because my local council has a thing about tinted glass on a taxi.

if exvec is wanting it for his own car he has a 2006 T25 as shown in his profile picture.

• 1 month later...

Had my 2.2d4d tinted a good few years ago. They did a brilliant job. The two pass windows are slightly less intense than the tailgate and boot side windows. Now worrying about how long engine will last.

post-99659-0-77336300-1414332210_thumb.j

post-99659-0-59171500-1414332235_thumb.j

Nice that mate still looking to get mine done will have to see what Santa brings.