Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Sizes For New Model?

ajf350d

Hi.

I did drop something about this in the FAQ but not sure if it gets replied to much?

Just bought a new shape Aygo X-pression and want to get a second set of steel wheels with winter tyres.

Any idea if wheels for the previous generation Aygo fit the new model correctly?

I can find plenty of places with wheels for that model, but not the new one, presumably as it has only just been launched.

FYI, the car came with the 15" alloys with 165/60 tyres.

I was looking at fitting 14" steels with either 155/65 or 165/65 winter tyres as they seem a more common size and should still match the rolling diameter(?)

mytyres are doing 14" steel wheels with Michelin winter tyres at 155/65 for £78 a corner which seems OK, IF they fit the new model!

Hi.

I did drop something about this in the FAQ but not sure if it gets replied to much?

Just bought a new shape Aygo X-pression and want to get a second set of steel wheels with winter tyres.

Any idea if wheels for the previous generation Aygo fit the new model correctly?

I can find plenty of places with wheels for that model, but not the new one, presumably as it has only just been launched.

FYI, the car came with the 15" alloys with 165/60 tyres.

I was looking at fitting 14" steels with either 155/65 or 165/65 winter tyres as they seem a more common size and should still match the rolling diameter(?)

mytyres are doing 14" steel wheels with Michelin winter tyres at 155/65 for £78 a corner which seems OK, IF they fit the new model!

I've been looking at cheaper tyres for my mk1 2014 Aygo. Avon Ice Tourers seem to get good reviews (seem to be popular with audis which are hopeless in snow) and mytyres have them for £33. I've been told I could go up to 15 inches with mine if I wanted so it means you could downsize too, narrower tyres will cut through snow more effectively.