Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spark Plugs

gazza1286

Hi - I'm planning to service my son's 2002 Corolla 1.6 3zzfe engine and need some guidance on the spark plugs.

I've seen some Toyota dealer receipts from the previous keeper showing plugs with code T90919-01164. Are these platinum, Iridium or plain copper? I've checked online but can't be sure.

I can't check the car until the day I service it so would like the parts to hand (if I need them).

I don't think that they are the correct plugs, my 1998, 1.3 Corolla uses double electrode plugs, they look like single electrode. My plugs are K16TR11, Toyota part No T90919-01192 and 2 months ago were £21.40 + vat from Toyota.

I don't think that they are the correct plugs, my 1998, 1.3 Corolla uses double electrode plugs, they look like single electrode. My plugs are K16TR11, Toyota part No T90919-01192 and 2 months ago were £21.40 + vat from Toyota.

Your 1.3 Corolla has a completely different engine to the one fitted in gazza1286's Corolla and therefore a totally different spark plug. The part number quoted by gazza1286 is the correct one for his car.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links