Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Set Options

Mark and Cath

Our Verso is about to get a really good service because it is due soon and has started to run a little rough. While I do it I intend to address two other issues and need a little advice.

1. When I pull away the doors auto lock, that is a great, but when I stop and select park they don't unlock. It is an option to turn this feature on and off as you wish BUT you can't turn it on and off as you wish because by default this option is disabled on the car. To enable it requires the car to be plugged into the diagnostic machine and the option enabled before the driver can turn it on and off. Can I use a diagnostics leads like the Mini VCI leads on eBay to enable the feature or is it a dealer only job?

2. I have been fortunate enough to find a scrap Verso in a local breakers that had cruise control and the breaker has offered my the stalk, trim and lead for £30. Bargain. I have read that this option is enable by default so just plug the stalk in and it will work. Is this true?

Thanks all.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links