Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Honest Opinion Needed. How Much Is My Car Now Worth

58 Avensis T180

I'm having to sell my 58 (2nd generation) Avensis 2.2d T180 D-CAT. It's a 2 owner with full service history and only 47, 780 on the clock. I Paid £6,700 a year ago. It's in really good conditon apart for a few scraped alloys and small dent in the rear bumper. How much can I get for it if I sell it privately? Got a shock with what the garage offered me as a trade in.

Sorry to say but you brought that car really expensive and its current value is anywhere between below value of £4,900, average value will be around £5350 and cln value if sold at a good price will be around £5600. Dont think you will get any more than £5700 personally if your selling privately.

Thanks for letting me know. My local garage only offered me £4,500 as a trade in...Gutted. Seemingly during these difficult times there isnt much of a demand for big cars and high fuel bills, everyone seems to want a small/medium car. Thinking of getting a Honda Jazz but the handling and refinement isnt meant to be all that great.

Its funny how this thread has been created. Iv been thinking for the past week or so to sell mine. I dnt want to and neither is there anything wrong with it. I just need a hatchback or an estate as I have 3 boys and the youngest is still in a pushchair. This avensis is a saloon.

Dnt know what else to get that can give a similar sort of mpg and and comfort and space.

In addition to the Jazz, have a look at the Kia Venga/Hyundai ix20, Urban Cruiser and Verso S.

I was offered £2600 trade in for a top of the range T180 2.2L estate in metallic grey with loads of toys! In immaculate condition with a new engine from Mr T with 20k on clock! Didn't take it! But glad to be rid of the piece of crap!...

The VW up is getting a lot of awards and can seemingly get 60mpg easily, might be worth checking out

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links