Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla -02 Cd Player Stereo

Okiiish

Hello !

Just want to start by saying that I am new here and this is my first post ....

If there is a similar thread , please feel free to link me to it , have been searching a bit but found nothing .

So ... I have a Toyota Corolla 2002. It has a CD player with built -board computer ( !) .....

Now it so that it pulls on the Battery even when the car is off , trip computer refuses to turn off every time the car is turned off. And even if it turns off with the car so it can get life from nowhere 10 minutes later. I got a temporary solution when the Battery ran out whole . I sat there a switch to the power cable and get shut down from there every time I know I will not use the car at 10h + now I'm really tired of it and can not stand the fact that I was going to buy me an aftermarket stereo does not really role only has the aux . Been looking at 2DIN with screen and so on and so on eBay . Is not looking for any super-hot thing and have not thought about wasting a lot of money for it either. But the thing is that all I watch does not seem to work for my car ? Just the stereo seems to be strange (?) ... But my question is that I hope someone can help me with is whether there is some kind of adapter cable or something you may link to , because I 've looked and looked but have not found anything and is honestly not that good at it either. So if someone would link to one of those adapter cable or a stereo that works directly , it would be perfect !!! Will try to upload some picture , will see how it goes ....

Thanks already for the help!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links