Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Headlight Removal

g6r109

Hi

I have a 2005 t sport. I am looking to replace the headlights but dont know how to go about doing it.

What is the best way of replacing them.

I searched the forum and found the nrgizer link but the links are not working they seem to be too old and come up website not found

1 10ml bolt in each corner ( tiny cut out in wheel arch) turn yur wheels in . Easier 2 see. Remove top panel above the grill. Few clips. Should jus pop of. The under tray will still be connected but I jus leave dat & lean it on my knees

not quite sure what you mean but probably will when i look at the car.

Was searching for a youtube video or pics but couldn't find anything online

right i removed the screw in each corner behind the plastic guard and removed the 3 plastic clips holding in the top part put can safely say that bumper was going nowhere. Are there any more screws i should be removing to get the bumper off and is it just the 2 screws holding in the headlights? any pics would be appreciated

don't need to take the bumper of all the way. To much stress..disconnecting fogs and under tray. Just pop it off at each side and put a blok of wood under the bumper to lean it on. You will be able to see all the bolts holding on the headlights.

cheers man managed to get the bumper off far enough but stuck with the lights now. Thought it was just as simple as undoing the 2 bolts at the brackets facing at you at the top but there must be a few more holding them in?

My lenses are terrible tried everything to clean them but it seems to be inside the lense that is the problem. Terrible light driving in the dark morning/evenings now so need to replace them

tried lots of different compounds and potions but need to remove them as there must be a leak in the seals as it is inside the lense that is the problem.

cheers mate this helped a lot. Got through this today and did a job on them they are like new again hopefully they last!

oven cleaner, different grades of wet sandpaper on compound, t cut, some other body repair stuff i had in garage and finally vinegar and wash it all off..came out like new i couldnt believe the difference

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links