Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying Another Toyota

Jasmine098

I am looking to buy a used Toyota as I would like to get a bigger model (I'm thinking an Auris). I brought my current Toyota from a private seller but I know this can be risky so this time I think I would like to try a dealership or car supermarket. Are there any good ones you could recommend based on past experiences (I live in Cambridgeshire).

The advantage of buying from a Toyota dealer will be that the remainder of the five year/100,000 new car warranty will still be valid, or the car will come with a 12 month Toyota Approved warranty.

Buying from another dealer, especially if they service it prior to sale, may cause issues with the remainder of the new car warranty as regards the standard of service. However, if the dealer has a new car franchise, the car may be covered by that manufacturer's approved used programme (eg Network Q).

Try visiting www.toyota.co.uk

and search for used cars in your area.

You could try Lancaster Toyota in St Ives CAMBRIDGESHIRE

They had several used low mileage Auris's on their forecourt today at some good prices

If you go there ask for Shawn and tell him that STEVE (RedYaris) recommended them to you

You will probably come away with a bargain :)

When I was looking around the country for my car Marshall's seemed pretty on the ball (Peterborough/Kings Lynn).

Strangely enough (considering I live up north), I've also heard good things about Marshall's - so maybe worth a look :)

I got my Aygo from CarWorld in Peterborough, the staff are really helpful and the car itself has been great, I haven't had any problems with it at all. They have a lot of cars on stock so it shouldn't take too long to find what you're looking for http://www.carworld-uk.com/

• 1 month later...

I expressed an interest on the Toyota site but only an interest as I had no intention to buy. The following morning I received a reply from the nearest main dealer and guess what; I ended buying a new Yaris Hybrid! What I did was to explain my financial position and current car and the garage, with a little creative accounting, produced magic! The total cash I had to pay was £325; how amazing!

• 1 month later...

Buying a car from a car supermarket is a good idea because it minimizes some risks relevant with car purchase. there are many websites which provides same ":services.carshop.co.uk/Northampton"‎, "swcarsupermarket.uk/" are good option.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links