Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will The Toyota 86 Highline 17" Rim Fit A 2008 Auris

Reuben G

Hi. I wanted to know if the Toyota 86 mag rims which 17" 5/100 fit a 2008 Toyota Auris which has a mag rim specification of 16" 5/114 offset? Could anyone please advise me asap

if the wheels are 5x100 & the hub is 5x114 then, no (at least not without an adapter plate).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I am so eager to change my original wheel to something that's good looking. I thought of installing some wheels but without lowering the suspension due to ride quality. I also wanted a original Toyota wheel due to the weight is always right. Any pictures or ideas would be nice. I think 17inch is most I would go.

I'm guessing that you are in S. Africa?

It's hard for us to recommend as this is mainly an UK-oriented forum & we don't know what is readily available where you are.

If your Auris has 5x114 PCD hubs then the RAV4 & the T27 Avensis (also T25 Avensis with the 2.2 D4D engine only) also use that spacing. Their offset is slightly lower which gives a bit more inner clearance depending on wheel width. Several Lexus models also do too.

Many Hondas & Mazdas also use the same 5x114 PCD but again check offsets.

This should give you a start http://www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Toyota/Auris%20(2007%20-%202012)/

Hi Scott. Yes I am in South Africa. My hub is 5/114. My car was built in the UK. Thanks for the reply. I will have look at the rims that you mentioned. Really appreciate your advice

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links