Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Near Miss!

1NZ-FE T SPORT

Just got into work after nearly having the side of my T Sport ripped out this morning... :angry::angry::angry:

Going along the dual carriageway at a nice cruisin speed in the outer lane and a :censor: :censor: in a Renault 21 estate decides to broadside me as I pass him, because he gets stuck behind a learner in a Clio.

He indicates alright, but pulls out as I am alongside him & keeps comin!!! :eek:

Just blasted the horn so that he could try & see we were there & he just hurls abuse at us!!

He pulled back in the end, but what a :censor:

Who in the world wants their car totalled by some :censor: who doesn't use his mirrors?

I thought my T Sport was history... :(

Hmmm ooooh errr! i nearly got hit back on the way from college about 15mins ago, some learner in a punto was in right hand lane goin about 30, and i was doin about 42 (its a 40mph road) in left hand lane, and it was obvious i was gona cruise straight past, but they jus indicated and pulled over, expectin me to give way :eek: are they blind :eek::eek::eek: wuda failed there test if they did that on it!! ish learners :blink: (well we were all once one) B) Oh, i did get past btw, they eventually looked wen they were half way over into my lane and i was right next to them! THICK *****!!!! :ffs:

Crazy i almost kill myself today too!

i think i might just craw back into bed with a laptop and close the door on these crazy drivers.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one in danger today!

What is it with some people? :wacko:

Are we all nearly in the wrong place at the wrong time, or are these drivers targeting Yaris owners???!!!??

:(

glad to here you all got away with the near misses

Maybe i wont drive my car today :eek:

You guys are all scaring me! :unsure:

I intend to drive to Birmingham and back this weekend (round trip about 1025 miles) the the motorshow and with the luck we've all been having then the chances are that my poor wee car will get totalled... :eek:

Yours petrified,

Alan

You'll be fine mate :thumbsup:

Just keep an extra sharp eye out for the dozy/lunatic drivers on the roads! :lol:

You guys are all scaring me! :unsure:

I intend to drive to Birmingham and back this weekend (round trip about 1025 miles) the the motorshow and with the luck we've all been having then the chances are that my poor wee car will get totalled... :eek:

Yours petrified,

Alan

Yea you will be fine....

if any thiing happens can i have or stero :lol::lol:

tim :P

can i have or stero 

:blink: ?

Yeah, that's what I thought :lol:

I don't know why though, it's only the standard Yaris CD & RDS unit with the (not that great) Toyota 6 MD changer... Nothing fancy, though it might be better than the one in the Beetle!

A

well dont even get me started. i read this at 7pm and then went out at 7.30. then at 7.40 i had a BMW in the side of my car which then drove off on the pavement then went through a set of traffic lights on the wrong side of the road. leavin me in a bus shelter. with the seat attched to my bumnper. I have 3 damaged alloys, need new breaks and suspention and poss a new axle, new door and back wing, new front bumper and god knows wot else. will find out tomoz

Sorry to hear about that mate, that seems like some serious damage :!Removed!:

Didn't you manage to get the number plate of the :censor: BMW?

This month has not been good for TOC... :(

well dont even get me started. i read this at 7pm and then went out at 7.30. then at 7.40 i had a BMW in the side of my car which then drove off on the pavement then went through a set of traffic lights on the wrong side of the road. I have 3 damaged alloys, need new breaks and suspention and poss a new axle, new door and back wing, new front bumper and god knows wot else. will find out tomoz

:eek::eek::eek:

OMG

hope your ok, that really sucks and is really freaky, check with the council to see if there were street cams in operation, get the drivers number plate, gota be worth a go.

really sorry to hear that mate

Niz

yeah i got the number. it looks like the police were chasin him. cos by the time i had realised wot happend the police were there and went after him. the officer said that he was just parked round the corner and he heard the smash. but i dont think they would admit to chasin him. I cant beleave i have only had the car 6 weeks

well if police were invovled and you got his number then tahts a good thing...

sorry to hear it mate...

As for me BYE...cant do with all this bad luck!

im gonna wrap mine in bubble wrap and bury it in the back garden