Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Music To Non Bluetooth Radio?

Hardtailhero

I would like to play my music from my phone (Samsung s5 and sure the mrs wil want in on it - iphone) through my rav4 sound system BUT .... The existing sound system does not have bluetooth? ?

Anybody seen any devices I can add on or is replacing the console with a system that has bluetooth an option; is this was an easy task??

Thanks for the help in advance!!

Have you tried using an fm transmitter? ? You can pick these up from eBay for a couple of quid

Had one of those many moons ago. Did not rate mine. How do you find it?? Do you find yourself having to change the frequency very often? ?

No. Ive got mine set to 107.9fm and it's not failed yet. Although I would say I am using it a a temporary solution until my new head unit arrives

Was thinking the same as I look at the link frosty balls has sent. Now thinking I want dab radio and bluetooth capability. But need to understand what how and cost. Can certainly sacrifice 4 squid considering sonic highway (Foo Fighters) album is available in next couple of weeks!!

that link is for the fb transmitter. Got the other link??

Good effort. Let me know how u get on. Still trying to work out my "spec". Dab, bluetooth, sat nav, etc. Camera should be easy enough to fit, if it's not wireless the hard bit will be taking leads thru the car !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links