Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2009 Rav4 Windscreen Washer Jets

feeb

I've hardly any force in driver's side jet, passenger side ok. So first of all I swapped the jets over but this made no difference, still no force on driver's side. Took insulation off underside of bonnet and checked for leaks/blockage in tubes. Found nothing. The only thing I can think of is the connector where the tube splits and goes to driver's side. Could this be faulty??

Some of these Y connectors have a one way valve - could be that this has developed a fault. Presumably a new Y connector may be the remedy

• 5 months later...

Hey, I have this exact same problem, where did you get your Y Connector from Feeb? I am having so much trouble finding one to replace mine!!

If you can't locate a new valve you can always poke the inside with a small screwdriver which will give full force to the jet but of course will allow the water to drain back to the washer filler bottle if not used on a regular basis.

Mike.

• Like 1

Hey, I have this exact same problem, where did you get your Y Connector from Feeb? I am having so much trouble finding one to replace mine!!

Part number 85381-28020 from your local Toyota dealer

• Like 1

Thanks both for your advice and thank you Devon aygo for the part number! I will order one from Toyota tomorrow and hope this will be the fix, will keep you posted! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links