Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Fog Light Bulb Replacement 2004 Diesel Rav.

OldRaver

Anybody done this? Just had an extremely expensive quote from Mr T to do this job.

Would like to do this myself if possible - Haynes manual says jack the car up, put it on axle stands, remove front wheels and the inner arch cover.....

Is this the only way to do it?

Thanks!

Seem to remember this can be done by turning the wheel on full lock, removing the screws on the front lower edge of the cover and you are able to reach the back of the foglight through the gap. Simples!

Del

Many thanks Crofter! Worked a treat.

I ought to have realised this having replaced the washer motors on my daughter's Yaris doing roughly the same thing with peeling back the wheel arch cover.

Now.... would anyone know where to get hold of a rear disc brake pad protector part no. 47767A?

The protector can be ordered from your dealer. However for the cost of one genuine protector - you can get a full brake fitting kit which includes 2 protectors - see

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-RAV4-1-8-2-0-PETROL-2000-2006-REAR-BRAKE-PAD-FITTING-KIT-BPF1836B-/261507776375?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ce313ff77

As an aside - this is also the best method to change the front sidelight bulbs on this model - they're almost impossible to reach from above and removing the headlamp isn't easy.

gjnorthall many thanks for the heads up on eBay I see what you mean about prices.... I'll be ordering soon thanks again

As always this forum proves to be the first place to go to for help.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links