Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auto And Fun

susie69

Hi,I have just got my 1st GT86 and it's an auto,now I'm aware that I've only had her 2 days and today I only drove to work and back (10 miles each way,but on nice country roads but any tips on driving her hard??? Still getting to grips I suppose,but she's lovely lol

Sent from my iPad using Toyota OC

Sounds good! Enjoy!!!

Woo! :yahoo:

Nice car, hope you have lots of fun in it :D

I only have a decidedly un-sport diesel Yaris, but we have a few GT86 owners here :)

A few people here who hoon about in the Toyota Sprint Series. I know PaulT swapped his insane Aygo for a Supra but then swapped that got a GT86. If he's still around I'm sure he'd have some tips!

Woo! :yahoo:

Nice car, hope you have lots of fun in it :D

I only have a decidedly un-sport diesel Yaris, but we have a few GT86 owners here :)

A few people here who hoon about in the Toyota Sprint Series. I know PaulT swapped his insane Aygo for a Supra but then swapped that got a GT86. If he's still around I'm sure he'd have some tips!

Paul T now has a white Yaris Hybrid that he uses in the Toyota Sprint Series

The last round of the current TSS season is Saturday 1 November at Rockingham Speedway Corby Northants

Aww, he traded in the GT86?! I thought he was really taken by that car...

And he's racing a Yaris HSD now!? :eek:

Awesome choice of car may i say, looking forward to posts on this one to see what you and others think of the car and they are a very tempting choice. :driving: :driving:

Mike.

well ive decided i like to drive her in auto to work at 6am and going home in manual for the fun :flowers:

unfortunatly living in cornwall ive had a few of the IDIOTS who just want to overtake me for the sake of it ahahahahahah dream on little boys :driving: not sure if its the car or the fact that its a female drivign either way NO WAY PAL. looking at some decals for the sides at the minute

What sort of decals/designs do you want to fit/have fitted along the sides, i think it's good to personalise your own car....something like this?

post-133962-0-94994500-1414584715_thumb.

Tip for driving: Drive it like you stole it!

GT 86 comes alive when pressing on. FWIW stick with stock wheels and springs - they turn into a stiff ride when you mess about with them. Fine for the track but not so much for commuting and fun in the lanes.

Enjoy.

Well after work went our for a drive well hubby drove and I'm not sticking my foot down hard enough in auto. And I for him to go round a roundabout sideways (ish) he took a LOT of persuading that he wouldn't right the car off or loose control lol lots of squealing inside and outside haha

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC