Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

susie69

Hi all I'm a newbie and have just bought a year old GT86 in Orange ,I did have a civic type R and a celica before that I just live jap cars . Anyways my gt is an auto which is taking a bit of getting used to lol but I'm having fun learning how far I can push her (hubbys not enjoying it much ). I'm in Cornwall anyone on here form down this way??

Sent from my iPad using Toyota OC

Hello Susie - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Welcome Susie, it was an orange GT86 that first caught my eye when they were launched. If they did a supercharged version from the factory, I'm sure they'd sell even more ! :)

Possibly but how much more would that cost to buy,run tax etc. I live in Cornwall and have only seen 2 others since they were launched!!! So in the 3rd and only 1 in orange . I feel in live with a Nissan 350Z in orange but would just be stupid petrol costs. So orange was the only colour for me,I for the auto BUT I'm not in love with it BUT it's not been a week yet,so I'm giving it time in prefer r in manual mode

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

I too would like a 350Z, but as you say the costs are way more than a GT86 to run. I had a Supra for a while but the auto gearbox bored me to death - guess I'm just an old die-hard when it comes to preferring manual boxes !

Your not alone,it's not been a week and if ins myself driving in the manual mode rather then auto . I use auto going to work but have some fun all the rest of the time,not sure how long I will stay with this 1(sssshhhh hubby won't be happy )

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links