Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does The Latest Gen 3 T-Spirit Have Intelligent Park Assist As Standar

kithmo

Apparently the face lift version of the Prius plus T-Spirit (MY15 ?) now has IPA as part of the standard T-Spirit specs whereas the original (mine) didn't and I was wondering if the latest Gen 3 might have it, or possibly the new 2015 (Gen 4 ?) model might.

Not that I need the IPA bit, but I do miss the active camera lines that moved with the steering and I was thinking that if I change my car next year I might go from the Plus back to the Gen 3 (or 4 ?) if it does, if the road noise insulation has improved.

Nope.

You would have to specify the Technology Pack, which adds:

- Adaptive Cruise Control

- Pre-Crash Safety System

- Intelligent Park Assist

- Toyota Touch Pro with Digital Radio

The pack is optional only on the T-Spirit and adds £1,750 to the basic £25,295 price (for a solid colour).

For the 2012 model facelift, they stiffened the chassis and made suspension mods to improve ride and handling. On 15" wheels, whilst not a sports car, it seems to ride well and road noise is good on most road surfaces except for the really coubik chipped ones - also depends on which tyres are used - my Dunlops are quieter than the original Bridgestones.

Does yours have the tech pack out of interest Pete?

I wish it did! Mine's a humble T3, so not possible.

Didn't want 17" wheels.

Mind you, having a test drive in a Lexus NX 300h Premier as soon as the dealer gets one - not much kit it doesn't have!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links