Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Sprint Series

Red Yaris 54

Some pictures taken today of the T.S.S. At Rockingham Motor Speedway Corby Northants

The White Yaris Hybrid is driven by Paul Thomas (Paul T) and achieved some respectable timings

post-14667-0-22293900-1414862174_thumb.jpost-14667-0-48890000-1414862194_thumb.jpost-14667-0-32728700-1414862221_thumb.jpost-14667-0-30741600-1414862243_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nice! :thumbsup:

So when did Paul get rid of his GT86? I swear he was still using it at the previous race!

I wonder if he's going to modify it like he did with that insane Aygo he used to have :lol:

Paul has only had the Yaris Hybrid for about 4 weeks (64 Reg)

Speaking to him on Saturday he told me that the Gt86 whilst being a great car, it did not suit his needs for day to day use

The Yaris does not cost him as much to run so was a natural choice.

Regarding modifications.......I think we may see just a few! His times on Saturday did not put him to shame :)

Haha, I don't doubt it! That'll shut up anyone that says a Yaris Hybrid can't be fast :lol:

I do fear for that Yaris tho', I still remember all the mods I saw on the Aygo! He'd taken all the other seats out and stiffened it so much the thing turned into a tricycle when it went round corners :lol:

Next time we see it it'll probably have a roll cage and the leccy motor from an RX450! :lol: I hope he kept those Rays alloys!!