Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Help! New 64 Plate Aygo Seat Belt Alarm!

WILLARD2

Do the following for disabling/enabling the seatbelt beeper:-

1) Turn the power on (ie ignition to ACC, do not start engine)

2) Set the trip meter to ODO (using ODO/trip button)

3) Power off ignition

4) Turn power on

5) Hold down the ODO/TRIP button for 10 seconds

6) While Keeping the ODO/TRIP button down , put the drivers seat belt on (plug in the belt)

7) You will see b_on/b_off choice in the ODO LCD display, make your choice with the ODO/Trip button

Hi thank you for the reply, but I done this with my wife's mk1 aygo and worked but doesn't seem to work with my new 64 plate aygo (mk2) any suggestions really appreciate your help...

please please please!! anyone can you help me on this post, just can't find anything online about it and my dealer doesn't know either, cheers.

hi peps, really want to know how to disable the seat belt alarm on my new 64 plate (mark 2) aygo, really appreciate it if someone knows as my dealer doesn't either! cheers

why is it causing you a problem? My 2014 mk1 Aygo has a sensitive alarm but I've learnt just not to put heavy items on the seat.

• first set the ignition ON

• set the distance counter to ODO by pressing the distance counter knob

• set the ignition OFF

• set the ignition ON again

• press the distance counter knob again for 10 seconds

• close the seatbelt and keep the distance counter knob pressed in

• the display of the distance counter will show the tekst: "b - on"

• release the distance counter knob again

• press the distance counter knob again shortly to switch between:

"b - on" and "b - off" and set it to "b - off"

• set the ignition OFF again

• modification done

On NG Aygo this function can only be altered via Toyota diagnostic system GTS. Toyota do warn that if the system is set then this is done to Comply with Local/international safety requirements and altering could leave both the driver/dealer liable to prosecution/litigation in case of discovery or accident. So you may find that your dealer is not willing to alter this function.

download carista from the play store and buy an elm327 obd2 adapter i have this and used it on my lexus to disable the belt buzzer,when our dog sits on the seat the buzzer keeps sounding well not anymore

download carista from the play store and buy an elm327 obd2 adapter i have this and used it on my lexus to disable the belt buzzer,when our dog sits on the seat the buzzer keeps sounding well not anymore

your dog should be buckled in with the seatbelt attached to a harness if you're going to have it on the front seat. Then the buzzer won't sound!

we do have a harness and we also have a a piece of seatbelt that has a clip on one end to go onto his harness and i had a buckle laser cut at work to go into the seatbelt latch but sometimes it is in my partners car so i dont always have access to it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links