Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rubber Floor Mats?

craggle

Hey Hey

Has anyone here got the genuine Toyota rubber mat set in their car?

Just curious as I'm thinking of investing in a set for the winter months. Do they fit well, Do they fit on the same retaining clips as the carpet overmats, Is it just the front two mats or are there rear ones too, Not that I'd use the rear ones?

They seem to be about £60 so would like to make sure they are good before investing the cash.

Any other comments or pictures would be useful.

Cheers all

Craig.

I paid £60 about 6 months ago, and they're great. I was concerned they might not cover a sufficient area, but they turned out better than I'd hoped. There's only a small area under the accelerator pedal that's exposed. They catch water puddles pretty well, better than the rubber mats on my previous car (a MINI).

It's a 5 piece set, includes the area behind the handbrake and should come with the clips.

Chris

2012 iQ² with red leather upholstery ☆ upgraded interior lighting ☆ white backlit dashboard/switches ☆ auto-folding mirrors ☆ smart entry ☆ auto-locking doors ☆ chrome exhaust ☆

Thanks Chris

Sounds like I need a set then. :)

I have the carpet set at the minute but they do get a bit grubby after a few trips in the rain and mud. Glad they come with the rear set too, probably never use them but it completes the look like the carpet set does.

I'll see if I can get some ordered.

Craig.

I did see that picture but like that one, all the pictures I have seen are for left hand drive cars. Still, as you say, they look as if they cover a similar area.

I dropped into my local dealer tonight to get an oil filter for my service and while I was there I ordered a set of the rubber mats. I'll let you know what I think when I pick them up, hopefully Wednesday evening. :)

Craig.

You could send Parts King a personal message, detailing your car and what you want, to see what price he can do the rubber mats for.

I paid £60 about 6 months ago, and they're great. I was concerned they might not cover a sufficient area, but they turned out better than I'd hoped. There's only a small area under the accelerator pedal that's exposed. They catch water puddles pretty well, better than the rubber mats on my previous car (a MINI).

It's a 5 piece set, includes the area behind the handbrake and should come with the clips.

Chris

2012 iQ² with red leather upholstery ☆ upgraded interior lighting ☆ white backlit dashboard/switches ☆ auto-folding mirrors ☆ smart entry ☆ auto-locking doors ☆ chrome exhaust ☆

Hey Chris, what clips are you referring to?

I did see that picture but like that one, all the pictures I have seen are for left hand drive cars. Still, as you say, they look as if they cover a similar area.

I dropped into my local dealer tonight to get an oil filter for my service and while I was there I ordered a set of the rubber mats. I'll let you know what I think when I pick them up, hopefully Wednesday evening. :)

Craig.

Awesome, tell us how they are.. I go hiking every now and then and these will come in handy.

Kansai

On the carpet set there are little plastic clips that clip into holes just under the front of the seat area in the floor and then the carpets fit over the clips and prevents the mat from slipping about. I'm guessing the rubber mats use the same or very similar clips.

Here is a picture of the clips and the pictures that come with them on the spare set of carpets I have.

Craig.

post-116364-0-47795100-1416252855_thumb.

Well, I got them. :)

Very nice they are indeed. There are 5 mats in total, 3 for the rear seat foot space and off course, two for the front seats. They come with the floor clips to stop the front ones sliding about and the rear ones have velcro attached to the underside so they stick to the carpet.

The price for them was £50 + VAT but my friendly dealer gave me 10% off as I did buy the car and some other bits from them so in all they came to £54.00

Here are some pictures, It's dark outside now so I'll save the fitting until the weekend when I can vacuum the car and fit them in the daylight.

Craig.

post-116364-0-13463200-1416509108_thumb.

post-116364-0-46008300-1416509118_thumb.

Very nice, I think I might buy a set then. Would be good to put these in the car at the same time when switching to winter tyres, and back to the fabric ones with the summers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links