Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yet Another Yaris Accident

Kerby

Well ive had my car 2 months and last night i had a BMW in the side of my car which then drove off on the pavement then went through a set of traffic lights on the wrong side of the road. leavin me in a bus shelter. with the seat attached to my bumnper. I have 3 damaged alloys, need new breaks and suspention and poss a new axle, new door and back wing, new front bumper and god knows wot else. will find out tomoz. just been told that it might be a wright off. but at least it is goin to a toyota garage for repairs

4-picture1.gif

4-picture2.gif

oh no!

for once mine doesnt look so bad!

Yikes sorry to hear that Chris, that is some big work to fix that. Think everyone should be more aware of crazy drivers on the road. :wacko:

I had this women once in a nissan sunny trying to go left at the roundabout but she was in the right lane, and so... yes, she went into the side of me..... :cacker:

Sh*t happens innit.

So they found the guy who roughed you up then m8?

That looks really bad - hope you get it sorted quickly!

:eek: Freaky, but I'm glad you're okay!

:crybaby:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: what a sight x-Rated almost.

But glad your ok mate, hope its gets sorted soon :thumbsup:

Niz

they just picked it up. they guy said that it is all bent behind the wheel and that i am to phone up this afternoon to find out more

Have you not been able to trace the BMW driver?

Did you catch any part of it's plate? / colour? Did you exchange paint? was the BMW damaged? guess you've already notified the police? get them to inform all the BMW dealers...even track any insurance claims made against a BMW which matches the description...

Bit of a mess though should think it's repariable as long as the chasis isn't bent.

Vipes

that looks very bad, even worse than my sisters accident.. :!Removed!: :crybaby:

ours is a write off as well, not a good feeling :(

But at least you're ok... :thumbsup:

Kenny!

Bad luck mate but you're OK, yeah?

Hope it's all sorted soon.

yeah they got him. the police were already close by. they went after him and got him round the corner. the guy sat in the coppers car for an hour which was 6 feet away and he didnt look at me once. he was even laughin in the car. apparently he has metal problems. he didnt even have the decency to say sorry when he walked past me to get into the police van. he just kept lookin at the floor and when he got to the van he refused to get in

Sorry to hear about this - what is it with BMW drivers?! :wacko:

Hope you can get the car mobile again asap. :thumbsup:

man thats so harsh, but least ur ok, thats totally sucks, some drivers today should not be on the road..good luck with all the repairs mate, keep us updated

Sorry about your accident m8

One quick question though what do you/they do with the write offs (i think you mean unrepearable cars) in the UK, cause if THESE are unrepearable i am going to start bringing these cars to greece fix them in Toyota garage with insurance covers and everything and send them back here. Now i understand why you are so afraid of even small crashes here...

Sorry to say that but, Wake up they are ripping you....

:censor: :crybaby: Nowt to do with accidents, but can call it near damage................. :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :drool::drool::eek::eek::crybaby::crybaby: :censor: : :ffs: :ffs:

sum ****** jus walked past and kicked the wind mirror! i kno the ******a, him&his mates didnt like me &my mates so we sorta had a thing but they started nething that happened! this was like 2/3 yr ago, thought they may hav grown up by now like!! The lad that actually kicked the car actually stopped hangin round with the ppl hes back with now, coz he thought they were tossers, now hes back with them.

:ffs: :ffs: :censor: :censor:

Least a kno if nething happens to the car within the next few weeks/months, overnight or whenever, il know who the t***s are!!!!! If they touch the car i seriously will kill the *****, i did drop it b4 when i wanted to get the ****** back, but if one of them does owt i will get the *****

overand out

edited by dawesy 29/5

DO YOU BLAME ME????? How would you act if someone you really hate off ages ago, was just walking past with his mates, wanted to act all hard and then jus kicks your wind mirror really hard!! I thought he kicked the wheel, but when i went out and shouted at the git, he sed he did nowt, i turned round looked for dints etc, and realised the wing mirror was way out of place!!

Im not disputing that mate, but this is a car forum, and i doubt people want to see lines upon lines of abuse

its to do with my yaris though!! i would have prefered it if someone drove into me, at least id know it was by accident!

over the next few weeks, i now have to expect, slashed or let down tyres! nicked stuff off my car! dints! scratches! smashes etc!!!

believe me mate. you wouldn't rather have someone drive into ya. i now have no car. and my insurance company wont give me a car. so how im gonna get to work god knows. oh just found out i have sprained my back. so thats a few lazy weeks at work :). plus u dont always know if its an accident. the guy who hit me didnt give a toss if i was dead or alive

sorry 2 hear bout ur accident chris, breezer i feel ur pain one of my mates brothers mates dentin my car but denyed it i dint see it an the dent wernt there 2 start with oh well life goes on got a quote 2 day for 35 quid so im happy the first quote was 100 quid

good luck wit the car chris keep us informed

@ chris, true i wouldnt like anyone to crash into me! Just the heat of the moment, was very angry! iv calmed down a bit now!!

@ knightrider, cheaz, i hate dickheads like that! especially these bunch of tramps, theyre probs jealous coz they havent got a nice car, yet alone a car!!

Me dad went afta em and talked to him, and he still denied it. Me dad came back and sed he looked drunk sort of! But still, isnt the point!! :blink:

breezer... why didn't you crack the guy if you went outside and saw him next to your car, and your wing mirror folded?

it's all very well mouthing it up on the internet - but if you smacked him there and then I doubt he would have done it again.

to be fair to you for once though, him & co do sound like a bunch of gypsies.

Coz my dad pulled me back! the geezer was half way up the street! if he was up close he wuda turned away, but he jus turned round and stood there,looked like he done nowt! i was shoutin and stuff, tellin him to come do it again right in front of me! then me dad pulled me back and told me to get inside! then he drove off and spoke to him!