Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mpg

impala77

Hi Impala77 how does it drive though is it still running on kangaroo juice or have they sorted that out now?

No, still same. Saying it doesn't drive any different to the other yaris'. I have seen on reviews and stuff lots of people saying they are jerky in 1st gear. Maybe just the way they are. Had an aygo courtesy car and that was like a little go kart, made me pine for my old C1

I wonder if you've got to give it loads of revs . I have just bought my Son an 05 Yaris colour 1.3 and it drives really well I had one of my mechanic friends go though it and he said that if I had paid twice as much for it I still would have stolen it 65k on the clock good tyres all round all he had to do to it was fit a new bulb to the side light repair the wiring on the number plate light so I am well pleased

Great stuff, hope your son does lots of safe, happy miles in it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links