Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eco Drive Level

nebrejen

Hello,

I have Auris Hybrid 2014. After switching off the car, there is "Eco drive level"on the dashboard. What exactly means that and what is the difference between measurements "Eco drive level" and "Average"?

That's The trip you've done since the last start. So it could be a straight four hour drive that you've done or the two minutes pop to the shop trip.

• Like 1

That's The trip you've done since the last start. So it could be a straight four hour drive that you've done or the two minutes pop to the shop trip.

I see..thats why today on one short trip eco drive level was 10 l/100 :)

• 8 years later...

Have to be honest mine has started very behave very oddly indeed sometimes starts at 0.1 then climbs very slowly peaking at around 32-33  despite a good bit in pure ev in town and car been fairly warm then on exactly the same route later on starts at 99.9 rises and falls sharpley  as normal then records 67/68 at end of exact same trip ?,I had my catalyst replaced a year ago and have seen my average plummet to as little at 36 were previously I used to get  around 42-44 this time of  year ( 2013 auris hybrid tourer I've had for 6 years 104 k regularly serviced 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links