Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1992 Camry 3.0 V6 Gx Auto 42K Miles

ProductNation

Hi,

Please excuse my first post being a for sale ad but I am not a regular Toyota owner since the sale of my much loved Celica a few years ago.

I am advertising my Nan's treasured 1992 Camry 3.0 V6 GX Auto, she is the second keeper after my Great Grandad who owned it from new and we still have the original V5 document from 92. The car has been used for occasional trips into town and then a motorway drive once a month from Worcester to Cannock.

I am looking for £950 for the car as it is a real gem that an enthusiast would be lucky to own, with seriously low miles and exceptionally high level of maintenance.

Engine and Mechanics

Apart from being garaged from new the car has also been services religiously services every 12 months no matter how many miles have been covered, which is less than 4k miles in the last 4 years as verified by the most recent MOT. The car flew through it's MOT in August this year so still has a substantial amount of trouble free motoring. The service book shows dealership servicing up to about 25k miles after which it was serviced by a family friend and not expense was spared, in the first 25k miles the cambelt was changed after 15k due to the time passed. Under the bonnet the engine bay is immaculate and you can clearly see a shiny nearly new oil filter and Battery.

I have taken the car out myself for a drive and there are no rattles or bangs, it starts on the button and runs as smooth as you would expect from a v6. When cruising around the road noise is minimal, the gearbox is spot on and all features such as overdrive and the 'PWR' button work great.

Exterior

The car has been garaged since new so the paintwork and plastics are in immaculate showroom fresh condition. There are a few small scuffs, one on the rear spoiler, one on the front n/s corner and also a dent on the o/s wheel arch but the paintwork has not been broken so is not immediately noticeable.

The only downside to the vehicle are the wheels which are quite corroded though this does not affect the car in any mechanical way or stopped it passing it's MOT. Seems to be a common Toyota problem as my 03' celica had the same issue!

Interior

The car features a full grey leather interior which apart from the drivers seat is in excellent condition, unfortunately the drivers seat is suffering from splitting and cracking which is more down to age rather than lack of care.

All of the electronics work as they should and there is quite a list for a car of this age including, remote central locking, electric windows all round, A/C and cruise control. This really was a top spec model back in the day.

I have attached a quick snap taken when my Nan dropped it off yesterday and will be taking more comprehensive photos over the next couple of days. If you are interested please contact me and I will be happy to send over any photos you require.

I'm sure I've forgotten some details so please feel free to contact me, thanks for looking.

You can get me on 07412698716.

post-144959-0-90721000-1417078192_thumb.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links