Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Swap Chrome Mirror Covers

nik

Hi there. You won't be able to find grey mirror covers. The Grey IQ colour only comes on the IQ3 model which only comes with chrome door mirror covers. You'll need to get another colour cover and get the painted. You've got the rarest colour there.

Hi,

This weekend gave the covers of my mirrors to a professional painter, to be painted gray metallic dark . They were perfect !! My IQ is black and the contrast was impeccable.

Previously had already bought a cover chrome coming from Hong Kong and ended up not using them , the shape was completly different from the original mirrors. I got to paint with Plastidip and ... honestly did not like...

Good luck!

• 3 months later...

You have to tip the glass so you can get your fingers under the bottom or top edge and carefully pull the glass and frame out taking care if you have heated mirrors. If so pull the tags off and put the glass away safely. Take a look inside whete the motors etc are and you will see numerous plastic tabs that you have to release. Its not easy as its a bit of a juggling match as when you release some others re-clip. When your successful it pulls off. Putting the new one is much much easier

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links