Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tein Springs

nik

Lots of posts on here about lowering. Had thought about it myself but apparently a lot of labour involved.

Wouldn't say a lot of labour, I changed all four springs on my car in a couple of hours and with no special tools either. Happy to help fit them to anyone that is local to me.

I think someone asked about Tein springs before but came to the same conclusion, no one has yet tried them. They are quite low though, 30mm on the front and 35mm on the rear for the 1.33 models. which could be the reason less people have tried them?

I went with the Eibach versions which are 25mm front and 30mm rear but then there is only 5mm between the two. Go for it I say and let us know what you think. :)

Craig.

Nope... just the other way around... the iQ is higher in the rear....

I have fitted "extra" strong springs... so the car can handle a lot of extra load in the back and the trailer...

So the back-wheels have more space and the rear does not soften downwards when extra weight is applied...

Here the fitting:

DSC_0578_zps29d669e8.jpg