Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

Converted

Hello everyone,

Quick introduction: Never owned a Japanese car before, we were looking for a second car for my family having been badly let down by Citroën. Coming from a Grand C4 Picasso 1.6 HDi eco faff to a mid-range Auris Touring Sports Hybrid Edition model. There are three models in our market, Edition is the middle to which we've added the Edition+ pack. Parking sensors front and rear with auto park, heated seats and some other stuff I've forgotten.

Also added the door protectors as people here throw their car doors open slamming into the car unfortunate enough to be next to where they park.

I was amazed how hard it was to even get a test drive out of some other manufacturers (Honda) and the hard nosed attitude of some other dealers with regard to price negotiation (SEAT).

The Toyota dealer we ordered through could not match the lowest price I'd obtained online. However, the guy went out of his way to help my wife and myself to provide test drives in not only the 1.6 petrol my wife originally tried but also sourcing a Hybrid for us both to try. I cut him some slack, he made some money, we saved some money. Can't wait until the 1st of Feb 2015 to take delivery.

Converted.

Hello Gavin - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

The Auris is built at Burnaston in the UK.

Hi Mike,

Yes, one of the reasons I bought it. Just need to get a Union Flag to stick on the back of it now to annoy my neighbours ;-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links