Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio&speakerphone Issue

Croldin

Hi guys!

Sorry for my English, I'm not native. That's my first post here, let me introduce myself. I'm Adam, 22, I've recently bought Avensis T22 2001, 2.0 D4D, Sol Edition. To the point. Everything is fine, it works perfectly and I really enjoy it. Or rather enjoyed it till today's morning. The case is my radio. I have completely no idea how and why, but it simply stopped working. I was washing my car and when I turned it on again I couldn't hear a damn thing. Radio stations are visible and if I switch to CDs you can see that minutes of every track are passing, but you can't hear a thing. I think it has something to do with my speakerphone cause in a moment radio went "kaputt" ;-) so did the speakerphone. I tried to do practically everything, but it won't start. I hope you don't mind me posting a picture that would illustrate what is it all about.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2dw6neq.jpg

Can you please help me?

You don't state what hands free system you have, which would describes how it is integrated with the audio system. But if is like the system I have, the hands free unit is plugged in between the audio unit and the Speakers. When a call is made the audio is muted whilst the caller is piped through.

What I would do is reboot the system by disconnecting and then reconnecting the hands free unit. It depends how easy it is to access the cables.

If the hands free system can be bypassed and the Speakers connected to the audio unit, you can see if the fault lies with either or the wiring.

Every mentioned all depends on what system you are using and how it is connected.

Your English is good.