Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alarm/central Locking Problem

snoged

looking for a little advice with this

key would not open the central locking this morning so i unlocked the drivers door the the key started up and all was fine untill i parked and the key remote would not lock so had to use the key in the drivers door one thing i noticed is when i shut the drivers door the interior lights went straight out i thought these dimmed slowly or is that just me ?

anyway replaced with a new Battery (tested good) and still no response from the alarm/central locking

any help with this is much appreicated

one thing i noticed is when i shut the drivers door the interior lights went straight out i thought these dimmed slowly or is that just me ?

I'm pretty sure the interior lights dim slowly if the ignition is switched off, but go straight out if the ignition is on. Maybe your car has a problem that it thinks the ignition is switched on and therefore it won't allow you to use the remote locking.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links