Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is There An Easy Way To Upload Phone Book

Jag XFS

Hi all is there an easy way of uploading my phone book I have an I phone 5 my Auris is a 2012 old shape many thanks in advance :D

I tried that on my 2013 Auris,it connected up to download phone book ok.

The it came back with download complete and only downloaded LINEONE with MY OWN NUMBER displayed.

I tried with 2 phones and same result with both.

If someone could explain I would appreciate it.

Sorry to highjack your thread but it seemed we both might need the same answer :-)

On models with pre Toyota Touch, you could not import the whole phone book, you can with Toyota Touch

My one is 2013 model with "touch" and it will not import the phone book except for my number.

2 different phones and no joy.

Ive lost interest now :-)

Hi Miseryguts I started to do a manual number entry but after the first couple of attempts I started to loose the will to live now I have decided to keep my Auris I thought it would be nice if I could make calls without stopping I suppose I should read the hand book and install my phone book manually :D . How can you tell if you've got Toyota touch and is there any cure :D

I must have the touch and go plus.

Paired the phone ok,said it downloaded the phone book except it only did one number.

Don't think I will bother anymore.

Make sure your phone has the latest updates performed on it, as I say, I have never had any problems downloading my iPhones phone book with any touch and go