Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Resetting Oil Maintainance Light

Knobster

Hi guys hope you can help, I have hunted high and Lo on the forum, but can't seem to get the right answer, please firgive me if it is there I am a toyotaownersclub virgin ha ha.

I have the light come on and I have changed the oil and filter myself but can't seem to reset to get the warning light to stay away, it is an Auris T Spirit D4D with the smart entry and push button start.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance folks

Bob

Auris with a smart entry & start system:

1 with the engine running, switch the display to odometer by pressing the odometer/trip meter change button on the bottom right of the instrument binnacle

2 turn the ENGINE START STOP switch OFF

3 whilst pressing and holding the odometer/trip meter change button, set the ENGINE START STOP switch to IGNITION ON mode (but do not start the engine because otherwise the reset mode will be cancelled). Continue to press and hold the odometer/trip meter change button until the trip meter displays "000000"

The light should now be reset.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links