Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Traction Off Vsc And Orange Management Lights!

Kitkat-HK

Hi guys.

Just wonder would anyone can tell me what is the reason for all three : traction off VSC and Orange management lights on at the same time ??

Any ideas will be appreciate to post .

With thanks

Kitkat

Oh forgot to mention above . It's a Verso 07 plate 1.8 petrol .

With thanks

Kitkat

myne was same and it was o2 sensor. but you need to have it scanned, could be anything

Hi mate. Just find out the code is : P0420

The guy said its to do with the Cat ! But he said the engine sound fine and the oxygen level seem okay.

He did mentioned that's it's could be the sensor what you said could be faulty !

He said driving down the motorway n try to keep the Rev above 4000 will help unblock the Cat if that's the problem !

He said doing lots of short few miles journey will block up the Cat !

What you think ?

What others think ?

With thanks

Kitkat

My Verso 1.8 has same problem and there is nothing to worry about. I do about 150 miles per day and even then that light doesent go. Sometimes it goes after revving it over 4k rpm. Wouldent worry about it at all, you also mensioned that you did a oxygen test? By oxygen test im guessing its the test where they stick that machine up the exhaust and test emissions like in MOT. As you said the oxygen level is good and that means everything is fine and it will pass MOT. My Verso passed MOT last month with light on. I tend to ignore the light and im not paying £100 for fix for a light and it has no impact on me. What you can do is buy a OB2 code reader from eBay for about £10 and clear and read codes your self, its what I do, i just clear it. Also clear it before going into a MOT unless you want a advisory.

Hi thanks for your replied. Yes it's sort of oxygen test you see at MOT.

When those three lights came on : Traction control, VSA n engine management lights I find that the traction control not switch on!

Is this same as your?

Also what the thing called you get from eBay n roughly how much is it ??

With thanks

Kitkat

The reason for all 3 lights on at he same time is that all 3 systems are linked so a fault in any one of them impacts on the other, it is also worth noting that whilst those lights are on:

1. If you leave P0420 unfixed you will not be aware of other potential faults as the light is already on and cold cause more expensive damage to occur

2. TRC traction control is inop, with the warning light on the system is disabled

3. VSC Vehicle stability control is inop, with the warning light on the system is disabled

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links