Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carina E Wing Mirrors

MJJ

Hi, I've just picked up a new carina (n reg carina gs) so now I have 2 !!

The old one has electric wing mirrors, the new one has manual .. Does anyone know if the wiring loom will be present in the car with manual mirrors therefore making it easy to put the electric ones in there ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

• 1 month later...

Need to check under door upholstery. Which year od made? I have carina from 93 and I have a lot of spare electric wires, even for HL washers, electric antenna, fogs, but not for mirrors. Remember that there is 2 or more types of plugs connecting mirrors and switches.

Hi

Thanks for the reply

Yeah I'm pretty confident now the wiring is there behind the door card I just need to pop it off and hook them up

Got the electric mirrors off a N reg 1.8 Gli saloon and wanna put them on my new N reg 1.8 gs hatchback

I think the wiring looms are there for all the potential top spec gadgets you just need to find the plugs and connect up

If not, it will not be a problem to move wires from one car to second. I was looking for wires but there are any for mirros, door lamps - ok, power steering windows - ok, but not for mirrors lol even for switch.

You are right unfortunately there's no wiring for electric wing mirrors on my carina 1.8 GS :(

Ah well, would've been nice seeing as I had the mirrors but prob not worth the trouble of trying to add the wiring

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links