Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T27 Dpf & Epb.

calamara

Hello everybody,

I'm still considering a t27 2.0d4d, did the early ones...approx 10 plate,which are 135K/GM CO2 come without a DPF?, I know the later facelift ones (119K/GM) definately do.

There;s one for sale locally, I'm quite tempted, 23kmiles,FSH etc.

Also, the dodgy EPB, do a lot of the problems come from drivers not releasing the brake themselves, and letting the car release it as you move off? cheers.

I have an 11 plate, and it has dpf, and as far as i'm concerned all t27 d4d's have dpf.

As far as i remember the park brake issue was on 08-09, but you can check with toyota, or the owner to see if it was replaced.

• Like 1

I have an 11 plate, and it has dpf, and as far as i'm concerned all t27 d4d's have dpf.

As far as i remember the park brake issue was on 08-09, but you can check with toyota, or the owner to see if it was replaced.

Thanks Mcorban, The one I'm looking at is a 10 reg, 139g/km co2, and I dont think it does have a dpf, but like you say I'll check with toyota.

Cheers.

DPF was introduced to Avensis 2.0d4d and 2.2 d4d Manual in Mid 2010 the only way to tell would be to ask Toyota. 2.2 Autos and 2.2 180 versions all have DPNR.

I have a 2010 (60 plate) with the CVT gearbox which doesn't have the auto release system. The EPB was replaced under warranty at 2 years old. It hadn't failed but I noticed it seemed noisy in operation, Toyota replaced it without a quibble, it's been fine since.

The early T27 with 135 g/km co2 do not have a DPF.

I can't remember if you can spot the 5th injector with the engine cover clipped in place, but that would be a quick way of telling when viewing a car, if possible.

Most UK diesels aren't D-CATs so don't have the 5th injector afaik.

I can't remember if you can spot the 5th injector with the engine cover clipped in place, but that would be a quick way of telling when viewing a car, if possible.

Only D-Cat cars fitted with a DPNR (2.2 Auto & 2.2 180 ) have a 5th injector, cars with DPF use a passive regen method via the engine injectors.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links