Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Auris Interior Ever...

Orta

Hi All,

Was just trawling eBay for Auris' and this popped up. I know the topic of the SR-180s very dull interior has come up a few times as there's nothing that really makes it stand out.

This car is a T180 and I'm not sure if it's factory or what but it looks pretty cool!

post-129833-0-57973100-1421853115_thumb.

post-129833-0-17773000-1421853125_thumb.

post-129833-0-65212100-1421853133_thumb.

Sorry dude this forum won't let me paste into it. Just search for 2008 t180. The car is black and the first picture has loads of banners and badges and stuff all over it

Interesting to know you can't paste anything into a post, me neither. It's a PITA having to type out web links but I've done it a couple of times. I can't use the Quote or Multi Quote buttons either.

I've just looked at it I would be convinced it was a factory fit as it's got the door cards and the armrests etc

I'm sure I've seen this car before... the owner posted the same pictures onto this forum a while back! If i remember correctly it was a custom leather job.

This is leather and it's partially red, yes. That's cool. But the interior looks cheap and not comfortable. I'm sorry but that's just my opinion. Now THIS is what looks nice and feels good I think. But no sense in putting all that money in the factory interior. I would upgrade to some decent bucket seats instead.

4f1eac3337e0a2b98ff8acae61ecd464.JPG

ca073d657eaf7c53ba040dd189c11eb2.JPG

I agree some nice big recaros or similar and then all this I do love a quilted leather

However I do believe that the quilted look wouldn't really work with a sporty model

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links