Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Service ,trc Off And Vsc Lights On

roddee47

Warning lights on in my dashboard like vsc trc off and engine service. When try to accelerate the car joggle and when in stop lights the revs up and down (aircon not running). Any explanation and solution . Thanks.

The MIL, VSC and TRC OFF lights come on any time a fault code is registered on the ECU. You can go to a garage with diagnostics tool to find out the fault code or buy a cheap ELM 327 bluetooth scanner on eBay and find out the code via your smartphone (assuming you have one).

Is your car a petrol or diesel?

@ mr_ boks, does elm 327 works in your car coz I just bought a code reader 7 and it's not working with my car..

I dont know about code reader 7, but ELM327 (bluetooth version) does work on my car and is fairly cheap.

Scanner read p0302 - cylinder 2 misfiring. Disconnect number 2 cylinder and found the coil has traces of water. Its that normal to have traces of water?

Rod

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links